Links to our latest Ofsted inspection reports are provided below. We’re considered by Ofsted to be either ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in all aspects of quality and standards of the early years provision.
Furthermore, our customers consistently rate us 5 out of 5.
- “Outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare”
- “Children’s individuality and uniqueness is valued.”
- “Children develop a good awareness of the wider world… encouraged to share their family backgrounds, languages and traditions with their friends.”
- “Children quickly feel safe and secure when they start and rapidly develop strong attachments to staff”
- “Children behave well. They receive lots of praise to encourage them.”
- “Staff take highly attentive steps to help children settle, personalising activities to engage the children”
- “Staff show exceptional skills in teaching children”
- “Their gentle and constant interaction helps engage children in the activities and motivates them to learn”
- “Staff challenge children well to help them develop their skills”
- “Staff ensure children develop skills essential for their future lives and learning”
- “Staff provide high supervision levels to ensure children’s safety and well-being”
- “Strong links between the setting and home”
We passionately believe that standards in childcare and schooling can and should always be improving, no matter what. Our continuous improvement programme is designed to ensure that our services and standards are always improving. We hope and expect to see the results of this work reflected in future Ofsted reports and customer testimonials.
The EYFS Curriculum in harmony with Montessori teaching methods, is core to everything we do and covers all 7 areas of learning and development. Here are some useful links to a summary of the curriculum and what you might expect to see: